Stay Strong


Hey you guys, I don’t really know who this is for, but I feel the need to share this with you. Maybe you’re being bullied or there is something else going on in your life right now that has caused you to contemplate taking your own life and you feel like it is your only way out. I’m here to tell you that it’s not; there is a reason God put you here for such as time as this. He has a great plan for your life. I just want to let you know that you’re not alone and that you’re loved; God loves you. God can turn that darkness in your life into something beautiful. I say this from experience because I too wanted to take my own life.

Psalm 46:1-2
God is our refuge and strength an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.

 Jeremiah 29:11-13
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

God, you know who this person is and I ask that you wrap your arms around them. Let your love and peace come over them. Let them see the light that shines in the darkness. I pray that you would take those thoughts captive God and show them that they worth more than can ever imagine and that they are beautiful in your eyes. I pray that you would reveal to them your purpose for their life God, In Jesus name, Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Beautiful Is The World

Untitled Prose

Breathe